Holiday Adventures a leading destination management and adventure specialist with over 12 years of experience in the industry, catering to vast range of clientele from the corporate and education sectors, as well as family adventure enthusiasts.
Our all-inclusive, no hidden pricing policy combined with customized creative itineraries, with a team of quality subject experts, associates, partners, trainers attracts people who have high expectations of their travel experiences. Itineraries & experiences to suit individual taste and budgets.
Holiday Adventures offers the following experiences under its umbrella :
▪ Camp waters Edge ( our Eco Adventure Campsite Near Lonavala Maharastra )
▪ Leisure & Active Holidays ( India ,Nepal, Bhutan and few international Destinations )
▪ Treks (Himalayan range and Western Ghats)
▪ Corporate ( Offsite Adventures & Reality Learning's )
Why Holiday Adventures?
● To introduce urban individuals and groups to the joys of outdoor living and experiences.
● Respecting the local cultures, religion, heritage.
● Benefiting the local communities - economically & socially
To instil an understanding and appreciation for biodiversity and its conservation, and simultaneously develop personal and group skill sets that foster and nourish individuals to be one with nature.
Be it outdoors or specialized adventure sports i.e. rafting, para-sailing, trekking expeditions our specialized team & experienced subject experts take keen interest to understand the reality, situation and needs of every individual.
An in-depth study and understanding of influences and impressions on environment, cultures, upbringing, behavioural patterns, systems are observed to avoid any disturbance to them.
All guides employed by us for the clients and groups are experts in the local area. Local guides accompany clients on activities and excursions, which are operated to the highest operational standards, including equipment and risk management.
Our Outdoor Experts who are regularly trained in outdoor skills, first aid, rescue, group management, client service and monitoring safety.