Srinagar | Sonmarg | Gulmarg | Pahalgam
The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. Ladakh, also known as "Little Tibet", is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and Buddhist culture.
What is included in the tour
- Night stay
- Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- To and fro Shikara crossings while staying on House Boat
- Transportation as per Above Itinerary
- Boat Ride by Shikara on Lake Dal for 01 Hour (1- 4 Pax in 01 Shikara)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Guide Charges
- Any Personal Expense
- GST Extra on Final Billing
- Mughal Gardens
- Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring)
- Nishat (Garden Of Pleasure)
- Shalimar ( Abode Of Love)
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Shikara Ride In The Dal Lake
- River Jhelum
- Gondola Cable Car System
- Saffron Fields
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar-Local Sightseeing (27 Kms)
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the houseboat/hotel and check in. proceed for a local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens , Cheshma Shahi(Royal Spring), Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar ( Abode of Love) Mughal laid Out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar City & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire City, along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum, Enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoos shawls & world over reckoned Carpets, Dinner and Overnight in Houseboat /Hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Srinagar (87 Kms/2hr 30min one way)
- After breakfast we will drive to the majestic mountain resort of Sonamarg. The route towards Sonamarg takes us on a picturesque country side drive where we will come across rolling hills, green forests, clear water streams and blooming rice fields. We will zoom past the town of Kangan which handles all the local needs of this region. From Kangan, we will drive towards Mammar, famous for its trout farm before we head towards Sonamarg. We will once again alight from our vehicles at the tourist spot of Gagangir. The spot is built in the middle of the river Sindh and looks like an island with snow glaciers covering one or the other spot. In Sonamarg we will take a 3 hour walk or horseback trip/local Union cab to the Thajwas glacier (on direct payment Basis). After our return we will visit the small town market for some snacks or just pay a visit observing the local people going with their daily routine. We will drive back to Srinagar in the evening and transfer to the Houseboat/Hotel for our overnight stay.
Day 03: Srinagar-Gulmarg (56 Kms/ 2hrs 30min)
- After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon check in hotel then leave to begin a short tour around the meadow familiarizing ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system (on direct payment Basis), and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of rope-way will take you past colorful shepherd huntsmen to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 04: Gulmarg - Pahalgam- (148 Kms/ 04 hrs)
- Leave after breakfast & proceed to Pahalgam, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore where you can visit famous saffron fields, Awantipora and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. Pahalgam is a picturesque valley around 97 kilometers South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village), the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. We arrive at Pahalgam and check in Hotel, rest of the day at leisure Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Pahalgam - Local sightseeing
- In Pahalgam you can visit Aru valley, Beetab Valley and Chandanwari (on direct payment basis) as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Pahalgam- Srinagar (97Kms/03 hrs)
- Leave after breakfast to Srinagar check in House Boat/Hotel, after refreshment we will take a 01 hr Shikara ride in the Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful Floating vegetable gardens, Handicrafts Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. Evening free for personal activities like shopping, overnight stay at Hotel /House Boat.
Day 07: Srinagar -Departure
- After a late morning breakfast, we will drive to the airport for your flight home. At the airport the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.