The name itself is enough to start fantasizing about your holiday. Himachal Pradesh lies in the top of magnificent Himalayas which makes this place a home town for all adventure Junkies. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing all this adventure sports can enjoy under one hub.
Himachal is a place of valleys and mountains. Every pass crossing into a new valley brings you into a different world, with its own customs, gods and even language. You can find many temples and religious places here which attract pilgrims from all over the world. Nature has sprinkled many colours on this whole region so you should be ready to surprise your eyes with breathtaking views.
The serenity of the place is enchanting. Whether you are an adventurer, tourist, traveler or pilgrim, this place welcomes everyone. Rugged terrain, snowy mountains, spectacular valley, Serine river all this makes it a perfect destination to visit in your long weekend, a perfect destination to visit with your soul mate and a perfect destination to have some fun time with your friend circle.
What is included in the tour
- Vehicle on Disposal from Garage to Garage
- Driver Allowance
- Toll Taxes & Parking
- Above rates are on PER VEHICLE Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visit to Rohtang Pass & Manikaran at Manali
- Guide Charges
- Any Personal Expense
- GST Extra on Final Billing
- Kalbadevi Temple
- Jakhu Temple
- Hanuman Temple
- Christ Church - See The Beautiful Stained – Glass - Windows
- Excursion To Kufri
- Hadimba Temple
- Tibetan Monastery
- Lord Buddha And Tankha Paintings
- Vashistha Temple Famous For "Hot & Cold Water Kund”
- Club House.
- Mall Road - Quench The Shopping Thirst
- Rohtang Pass (At Own Cost)
- Rahalla Falls
- Solang Valley.
- Ralha Falls
- Nehru Kund.
- Baijnath - Ancient Shiva Temple
- War Memorial
- Kanga Art Museum
- Dally Lake
- St. Johns Church
- Sightseeing To Khajjiar
Day 01 - Delhi to Shimla
- Arrive Delhi and transfer by road to Shimla (343 Kms / 8 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 - Shimla
- Morning tour of Shimla - Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 - Shimla to Manali
- In the morning drive to Manali a 7/8 Hours drive take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 - Manali
- After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Mnali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 05 - Manali
- Full day tour of Rohtang Pass (AT OWN COST) – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best; you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 06 - Manali to Dharamsala
- After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath - the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dally Lake, McLeodganj, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 - Dharamsala to Dalhousie
- Morning after breakfast departs for Dalhousie (4 hrs.). Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 - Dalhousie
- Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 Kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 - Dalhousie to Delhi
- Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Delhi by Road. Drop at Airport / Railway Station. Tour end.