Jaipur | Ranthambore
When you heard Rajasthan first thing which come in your mind is the famous song "Padharo Mare Desh" Like song the people of Rajasthan is very welcoming & cordial.
Rajasthan is a place of majestic forts & lavish palaces. One can see many eye pleasant architectural wonders. Rajasthan is known as a land of Rajput. Historical monuments are eyewitnesses of their struggle. It is also called as a "The Great Indian Desert". All over widened crystal clear white sand makes Rajasthan a vast desert area in India. Camel the foremost animal in Rajasthan is famous for its ride. Desert safari is the most enthralling activity which is pretty demanding in brave hearted people.
Rajasthan has a vibrant culture, rajasthani costumes & jewellery is also a significant part of their culture, which makes them stand out in crowd.
This magical place has many things to offer you. So if you are making a plan for your long weekend, make it for "Tour to Rajasthan"
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in above proposed hotels in air conditioned double occupancy rooms sharing with attach bathroom.
- Meal as per plan at your hotel for all traveling PAX (Guests).
- Transportation in an exclusive air-conditioned Car.
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges.
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide Fee & Entrance fees to the monuments. Camera fee (still or movie)
- Train/ airfare.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- One Rajasthani dinner @ Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride Amar Fort, Jaipur.
- Birla Mandir
- Rajasthani Dinner At Rajasthani Theme Based Restaurant (Optional)
- City Palace
- Jantar Mantar Observatory
- Hawa Mahal (Palace Of Winds),
- Amber Fort On Elephant Back
- Ranthambore Fort And Jungle Safari
- Trinetra Ganesh Temple
Day 01 - Delhi to Shimla
- Arrive Delhi and transfer by road to Shimla (343 Kms / 8 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 - Shimla
- Morning tour of Shimla - Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 - Shimla to Manali
- In the morning drive to Manali a 7/8 Hours drive take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 - Manali
- After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Mnali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 05 - Manali
- Full day tour of Rohtang Pass (AT OWN COST) – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best; you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 06 - Manali to Dharamsala
- After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath - the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dally Lake, McLeodganj, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 - Dharamsala to Dalhousie
- Morning after breakfast departs for Dalhousie (4 hrs.). Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 - Dalhousie
- Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 Kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 - Dalhousie to Delhi
- Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Delhi by Road. Drop at Airport / Railway Station. Tour end.