Leh | Lamayuru | Nubra | Pangong | Tsomoriri | Sarchu | Manali
Operational Month: From Mid May to Mid October
Ladakh... A heaven on earth... Ladakh is the everyone's top priority destination… This place is famous for its craggy terrain which makes its most difficult motorable road. Ladakh is renowned for its divine culture and history. It is one of the most sparsely populated region in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture, history are closely related to that of Tibet. Ladakh is also known as Buddhists Kingdom, you will find many marvelous and architecturally stunning monasteries which will leave you highly impressed. Ladakh is famous for its tranquility and spirituality where people come in a search of peace of mind. Even adventure junkies come to unleash true adventurer within them.
Ladakh is blessed with Mother Nature; one can feel that love in this territory. Spectacular scenes of valley, tall cloud-capped mountains, breathtaking landscape, serene water all this makes Ladakh a perfect destination for your holidays.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation On Sharing Basis As Per Package Selected
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers
- Transportation By Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV Or Tata Arya As Per Mention Tour Plan (Point To Point)
- With Tempo Traveller For 6 / 8 / 10 Person Complete Journey
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees
- Complimentary "Reach Ladakh" Guide Book On Arrival In Leh
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card
- Shanti Stupa
- Liker Monastery
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- The Lamayuru Monastery
- Alchi Monastery
- Pangong Lake
- Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable Road In The World, 18,380 Ft)
- Camel Safari At Sand Dunes
- Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha)
- Tsomoriri Lake
- Tsokar Lake
- Skyangchu Thang – Plateau
- Rohtang Pass
Day 01: Leh
- Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for Acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh - Lamayuru – Sham
- After breakfast drive to Lamayuru enroute visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Lunch enroute, Post lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing Moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery. O/N Sham Valley.
Day 03: Sham - Leh
- After the Breakfast drive to Leh enroute visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. O/N Leh
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
- After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in the world. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 05: Leh - Nubra Valley
- After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 06: Nubra Valley - Leh
- After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 07: Leh to Tsomoriri Lake
- Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake by passing Chumathang (Hot Spring) along the Indus River. Evening take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty. O/N Korzok.
Day 08: Tsomoriri Lake – Tsokar – Sarchu
- After Breakfast drive to Sarchu passing Puga, Tsokar Lake, Skyangchu Thang – Plateau on Stretch of 42 Kms, Enjoy your lunch at Pang, post lunch leave for Sarchu by crossing Nakeela and Lachung La. Arrive Sarchu by evening. O/N Sarchu.
Day 09: Sarchu – Manali
- After the breakfast drive for Manali, a beautiful scenic drive by crossing Baralacha La (4845m), lunch at Sissu village, later cross famous Rohtang Pass, 13050 ft. Arrive Manali by evening. Journey ends here.
- Rs. 7000 per program
- INR 2000 Per Person
- Phey – Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar) – 2 Hrs Approx
- INR 2500 Per Person
- Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River)
Professional Tourist Guide
- Rs. 2000/- Per Day
Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes
- INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)
1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle
- INR 30 Per Bottle