Srinagar | Sonamarg | Kargil | Lamayuru | Leh | Pangong | Nubra
Ladakh... A heaven on earth... Ladakh is the everyone's top priority destination…
This place is famous for its craggy terrain which makes its most difficult motorable road. Ladakh is renowned for its divine culture and history. It is one of the most sparsely populated region in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture, history are closely related to that of Tibet. Ladakh is also known as Buddhists Kingdom, you will find many marvelous and architecturally stunning monasteries which will leave you highly impressed. Ladakh is famous for its tranquility and spirituality where people come in a search of peace of mind. Even adventure junkies come to unleash true adventurer within them.
Ladakh is blessed with Mother Nature; one can feel that love in this territory. Spectacular scenes of valley, tall cloud-capped mountains, breathtaking landscape, serene water all this makes Ladakh a perfect destination for your holidays.
What is included in the tour
- Air Fare as per above package selected on economy class (From Selected Destination to Srinagar &Leh – Delhi – Selected Destination) as per selected package from above rate chart.
- Complete Journey from Srinagar onwards till Leh Airport drop by Non A/C Innova / Scorpio / Zylo with 5 or 6 Passengers a Vehicle.
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis as per requirement.
- All mention Meals (Breakfast, Hot Lunch / Pack Lunch, Dinner)
- Domestic Travel Insurance.
- Ladakh Entry Fees.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at NubraValley (Subject on availability)
- Ladakhi Cultural Programme.
- Service of Tour Manager.
- Srinagar Airport Transfers by Non A/C Sumo / Qualis/ Taveraby Kashmiri Vehicles.
- Daily 02 packaged water bottle water Per Person (01 ltr Per Bottle) from Day 01 till Day 08.
- Monument & Museum Entry fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot / Entry charges.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses.
- Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.
- Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World)
- Kargil War Famous Peaks (Tiger Hill, Tololing)
- Vijay Smarak
- Mulbek - Giant Buddha Sculpture On Rock Mountain
- Lamayuru, The Oldest Monastery Of Ladakh
- Moon Landscape
- Alchi Gompa
- Magnetic Hill
- Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
- Changla Pass - (Third Highest Motorable Road In The World
- The Color Changing Lake
- Thikse Monastery
- Khardungla - Highest Motorable Road In The World
- Two Hump Camel Safari In Sand Dunes
- Big Buddha At Deskit
- Hall Of Fame Museum
- Spituk Gompa
- Leh Fort
- Shanti Stupa
Day 01: Srinagar
- Arrival at Srinagar airport, proceed to hotel/ houseboat. Evening time at Leisure.O/N Srinagar.(Dinner)
Day 02: Srinagar – Drass – Kargil (8 - 9Hrs)
- Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, Enroute visit to Sonamarg, free time at Sonamarg for 2 – 3 Hrs, Lunch at Sonamarg. Post lunch leave for Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger Hill, Tololing) pay a visit to Vijay Smarak a place to pay a tribute to soldiers who laid their lives for us in Kargil War in 1999, reach Kargil hotel by evening. O/N Kargil.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 03: Kargil – Lamayuru –Leh (6 - 7Hrs)
- Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and have a magnificent view of spectacular view of Moon landscape. Lunch at LamayuruVillage, post lunch leave for Leh, enroute visit AlchiGompa, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. O/N Leh.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake (4 – 5 Hrs)
- After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N On the banks of PangongLake. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 05: Pangong Lake – Leh (5 – 6 Hrs)
- Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Early Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Thikse Monastery &SindhuGhat. Evening free time at Leisure at Leh.O/N Leh.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 06: Leh - Nubra Valley (4-5 Hrs)
- After breakfast leave for Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) reach Hundur by afternoon, Lunch at respetive Hotel / Camp, Later leave for exploring the Sand Dunes between Hundur&Deskit Village, enjoy two hump camel safari in sand dunes. Back to Hotel / Camp.O/N Hundur.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 07: Nubra Valley – Leh (5-6 Hrs)
- After breakfast proceed for drive back to Leh by same route by visiting Big Buddha at DeskitGompa& crossing KhardunglaPass, Lunch at Hotel in Leh, Evening free time at Leisure. O/N Leh.(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 08: Leh
- Morning after breakfast leave for Leh city tour by visiting Hall of Fame Museum, SpitukGompa, Leh Fort & Shanti Stupa. Evening Free time at Leisure. O/N Leh(Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 09: Leh
- Morning depart for Leh Airport. Journey Ends here.